Friday, June 30, 2006

FINAL LUAU PLANS

OK! HERE are the final plans!
What:
Luau at Baroness of Bargains! (this is a public site, and if you need directions, call me, or email me.)
Where:
See WHAT!
When:
2:00 on July the 8th, 2006

Things that you should bring:

1. Your swim suit and a towel if you plan to use the pool...
2. A bunch of flowers that we can use for making leis. More than one if you can afford to, if not, that's OK too.
3. A finger food with a tropical theme for about ten-twelve I think.
4. A RED flower for our friend the Lady of Cherry Hill! Debbie H. is turning 50! We will include her REDuation in our celebrations this Saturday. Please include our usual notes and quotes as well.
5. Something warm to wear IN CASE it's cold. I have a fire pit in the back, and the weather has been perfect for the last week or so, but rather than having you be cold, I suggest that you be prepared for warm or cold weather.
6. If you have a sarong, bring it! We might practice tying those on as well.....

Plan on HULAing and maybe a little LIMBO! I have a few things planned, but I also plan on having a good visit with you all..... I am providing the BBQ kabobs, and grilled vegis as well as "grown-up" drinks. If you would like to plan on staying the night, that is fine, I also tried to plan the day so that those who are going back home can still get home before dark. Email me and let me know you are coming! Here is the list of people I know are going to be here as I type this letter:

Linda B
Debbie H
The Queen
Myself
Janet
Rose
Nancy
Constance and Friend

Mahalo!
rachel, AKA the Baroness of Bargains

No comments: